Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tween Night FUN!!

We had the privilege of hosting this month's tween night! Our homeschool co-op started tween nights for the first time this year and they have been a great success. We loved having these kids (I think 19 tween in all) over so much that I think we are going to have another pool party in August! All of these kids are so sweet, well behaved and polite! It was a pleasure to have them. Here are a few photos from the evening! Rebecca and Adrienne. Great Friends!
The "party crasher"!

Chas was the only one of these boys that would give me a smile! (you've got him trained well Angi!)

Ryan was nice enough to let his little sis Holly come along to the party! Holly is in Adrienne's girl scout troop.

Megan and Katie.


Andrew was relaxing.


So was Zack!

I love this picture of Cassie!

Rebecca, Adrienne and Chas looked so cute hanging out in their inter tubes but when I went to get their picture they hid from me! These darn tweens! They are so OVER my camera!

The heated game of volleyball. Kevin picked captains (I think Kyle and Chas) and they picked their own teams. The only problem...one team was in deeper water so the team in shallow water had the huge advantage. (and believe me they let each other know!)



Somebody turned on our bubble machine and the kids got SO excited. Yes, even 11,12 and 13 yr. olds still like to play with bubbles!

Emma got to have her friend Jenna over during the party!

Gaga came to watch over William. Don't they look adorable reading together??

4 comments:

Angi said...

Jenny, thanks SO MUCH for hosting and for posting these photos! These kids looked like they had an awesome time and I just really am so happy for them that they have these kinds of opportunities to "hang out".

You managed to get some really great moments captured!

(And I see MY son was the one on the drowning-in-deep-water side! ;))

Thanks again for hosting--you know it goes without saying that I'll take Colin in August. Only one condition: we get him over-night!!!

Shelly said...

Jenny, we need to get Alex to these fun tween nights! I am trying. . . hard! I will show him all your great pictures and maybe, hopefully I can talk him into it in August!

Laura said...

Brandon had such a great time! Thank you Jenny, for hosting! The pictures are wonderful!

The Jackson Juniors said...

Yeah . . . the kids had an awesome time. Thank you so much for having them to your lovely home. I know Cassie & Zack look forward to these get togethers and they are going to miss all their co-op buddies when we move (still unknown).